Minneapolis, Minnesota
100% full Not resolved
1.6

Print Execution did not meet the Proof Quality!!!

We chose sheet-labels for the reasonable prices and low minimums, in additional to the quick turnaround.We approved LEGIBLE proofs and received $250 worth of un-readable labels.

Their customer service team treated us poorly, handed us off repeatedly, did not return calls or emails in a timely fashion, and ultimately DID NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR POOR QUALITY. The exchange ultimately took a month of our time and $250 of our small business's resources.

Don't rely on their 4-star reviews for customer service, quality, and a team of designers that are happy to help you!

Do NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Product quality.

Had an Experience with SheetLabel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more