100% full Not resolved
1.6

Print Execution did not meet the Proof Quality!!!

We chose sheet-labels for the reasonable prices and low minimums, in additional to the quick turnaround.We approved LEGIBLE proofs and received $250 worth of un-readable labels.

Their customer service team treated us poorly, handed us off repeatedly, did not return calls or emails in a timely fashion, and ultimately DID NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR POOR QUALITY. The exchange ultimately took a month of our time and $250 of our small business's resources.

Don't rely on their 4-star reviews for customer service, quality, and a team of designers that are happy to help you!

Do NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at SheetLabel and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $279 and wants SheetLabel to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SheetLabel custom printed labels for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with SheetLabel?

Comments